Drugs & Targets
In The Clinic
Conversations with The Cancer Letter
- David M. Livingston, Dana-Farber scientist and former BSA chair, dies at 80
- Eric Winer to lead Yale Cancer Center and Smilow Cancer Hospital
- Did Vinay Prasad need to mention the Nazis to make a point on the U.S. pandemic response?
- Vinay Prasad’s Nazi analogy is imbecilic, ignorant, and dangerous
- Monica Bertagnolli, Nancy-Ann Min DeParle, Kathrin Jansen, Vivek Murthy, Drew Pardoll, Eric Rubin, Feng Zhang are among 100 new NAM members
- Michelle Le Beau: CPRIT will be “looking at everything” through a health equity lens in awarding billions of dollars in grants
The Cancer Letter is an independent weekly news publication and the leading source for information on the issues that shape oncology.