Drugs & Targets
FDA approves Tafinlar + Mekinist for pediatric patients with low-grade glioma with a BRAF V600E mutation
Prelude Therapeutics to collaborate with BeiGene to evaluate PRT2527 + zanubrutinib in hematologic cancers
FDA approves label expansion for VENTANA PD-L1 assay to identify patients with locally advanced and metastatic NSCLC eligible for Libtayo
In The Clinic
Conversations with The Cancer Letter
Otis Brawley & Robert Winn discuss the killing of Tyre Nichols and the power dynamics in policing—and health care
Richard Silvera is bridging advocacy and research through the Robert A. Winn Diversity in Clinical Trials Award Program
- Receiving no answer from NIH, House investigators press for responses on Grothey, sexual misconduct
- Does salpingectomy prevent ovarian cancer? Let’s prove it.
The SOROCk clinical trial, NRG CC008 (NCT04251052)
- How Beth Carner went from six weeks left to live with stage 4 colon cancer to complete remission
- Biotech companies, investors pour billions into mRNA vaccines as research ramps up in cancer and non-communicable diseases
- Elizabeth M. Jaffee to receive 2023 AACR-Margaret Foti Award
- Cancer centers establish DEI Network as NCI issues CCSG guidelines to enhance diversity in the oncology workforce
The Cancer Letter is an independent weekly news publication and the leading source for information on the issues that shape oncology.