Drugs & Targets
In The Clinic
Conversations with The Cancer Letter
- Did Vinay Prasad need to mention the Nazis to make a point on the U.S. pandemic response?
- Wafik El-Deiry analyzes Freireich’s “Seven Laws To Protect Against Obstacles To Clinical Research”
- Omicron: Is the light at the end of the tunnel (a) pandemic salvation, or (b) an oncoming freight train?
- UChicago oncologist settles SEC charges, pleads not guilty to criminal insider trading
- MSK launches $100M Fiona and Stanley Druckenmiller Presidential Innovation Fund
- Northwell’s Barakat on the omicron wave: Hospitalizations spike, but not as many need ICU
The Cancer Letter is an independent weekly news publication and the leading source for information on the issues that shape oncology.