Drugs & Targets
- Did Vinay Prasad need to mention the Nazis to make a point on the U.S. pandemic response?
- UChicago oncologist settles SEC charges, pleads not guilty to criminal insider trading
- Northwell’s Barakat on the omicron wave: Hospitalizations spike, but not as many need ICU
- Beatrice Mintz, PhD, pioneering researcher at Fox Chase, dies at 100
- Wafik El-Deiry analyzes Freireich’s “Seven Laws To Protect Against Obstacles To Clinical Research”
- Symposium focuses on racism in health care and public health—from Nazi medicine to COVID and cancer