Cancer patients and survivors should not get COVID-19. A three-time cancer survivor should definitely not get COVID. But I did. And it was not good. Here is my story and the lessons I learned that might be of value to others.
Drugs & Targets
- Narjust Duma named associate director of the Cancer Care Equity Program at DFCI, Harvard Medical School
- Robert Stone: City of Hope aims to transform cancer care nationally through new models, partnerships
- Biden commits to creating “ARPA-H” research body in visit to Ohio State
- Amy Reed, physician and patient who “moved mountains” to end widespread use of power morcellation, dies at 44
- The Cancer Letter gets a new website
- Abecma receives FDA approval for multiple myeloma