“I think cell therapy is going to continue to be a very, very important treatment modality for cancer, and we would like to see the Tampa Bay area become the cell therapy capital of the universe,” Hwu, the new president and CEO of H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, said to The Cancer Letter.
Drugs & Targets
- Narjust Duma named associate director of the Cancer Care Equity Program at DFCI, Harvard Medical School
- Robert Stone: City of Hope aims to transform cancer care nationally through new models, partnerships
- Biden commits to creating “ARPA-H” research body in visit to Ohio State
- Amy Reed, physician and patient who “moved mountains” to end widespread use of power morcellation, dies at 44
- The Cancer Letter gets a new website
- Abecma receives FDA approval for multiple myeloma