Niederhuber Says Resignation “Pro Forma,” Hopes To Stay As Director Or Lab Chief.
Von Eschenbach To Leave FDA Jan. 20, Says He Was “In Love” With The Agency.
Cancer Groups Propose Six Characteristics Of Next FDA Head.
NCCS Urges FDA To Finalize Regulations On Expanded Access.
NCI Advisors Approve Continuation Of Cancer Genome Atlas Network.
- Narjust Duma named associate director of the Cancer Care Equity Program at DFCI, Harvard Medical School
- Robert Stone: City of Hope aims to transform cancer care nationally through new models, partnerships
- Biden commits to creating “ARPA-H” research body in visit to Ohio State
- Amy Reed, physician and patient who “moved mountains” to end widespread use of power morcellation, dies at 44
- The Cancer Letter gets a new website
You may have noticed that things are looking different around here
- Abecma receives FDA approval for multiple myeloma