Five NIH study section members resign over peer review of their grant proposals. Review inequitable for study section members, they say.
FDA orders “limited distribution” for lung cancer drug Iressa.
House approves $210 million for Dept. of Defense cancer research programs.
House Committee on Appropriations approves $28.5 billion for NIH.
House panel investigating NIH handling of tissue specimens.
- Narjust Duma named associate director of the Cancer Care Equity Program at DFCI, Harvard Medical School
- Robert Stone: City of Hope aims to transform cancer care nationally through new models, partnerships
- Biden commits to creating “ARPA-H” research body in visit to Ohio State
- Amy Reed, physician and patient who “moved mountains” to end widespread use of power morcellation, dies at 44
- The Cancer Letter gets a new website
You may have noticed that things are looking different around here
- Abecma receives FDA approval for multiple myeloma