New guidelines for Cancer Center Support Grants will enable centers to apply for salary support for clinical investigators.
New benchmark for CCSG award funding will be lowered from 20 percent of NCI research base to 15 percent, the program’s “reality ratio,” Karen Antman tells NCAB.
Also in this 8-page issue: FDA begins search for director of new Office of Oncology Drug Products.
Broad Institute wins NIH grant for first national SNP genotyping center.
Cancer center investigators share Nobel Prizes in medicine, chemistry.
Funding opportunities listed.
- Narjust Duma named associate director of the Cancer Care Equity Program at DFCI, Harvard Medical School
- Robert Stone: City of Hope aims to transform cancer care nationally through new models, partnerships
- Biden commits to creating “ARPA-H” research body in visit to Ohio State
- Amy Reed, physician and patient who “moved mountains” to end widespread use of power morcellation, dies at 44
- The Cancer Letter gets a new website
You may have noticed that things are looking different around here
- Abecma receives FDA approval for multiple myeloma