Appeals Court Overturns FDA Approval Of Generic Paclitaxel, A Setback For Ivax.
Henderson Heads HHS Preparedness Office; NCI Awards $22M Southern Cohort Study.
Detroit’s “Dr. Vee” Honored For 50 Years In Medicine.
In Setback For Generics, Court Overturns FDA.
Advisors Suggest Consortia For Lung Cancer Research.
Young Elected ACS President, Von eschenback Pres.-Elect.
- Franco Muggia, former head of CTEP and NYU cancer center, dies at 85
- Biden administration blocks Trump’s last-minute appointees from getting on NCAB
- Epic EHR data: Cancer screenings nosedive in 2021 despite easing of COVID restrictions
- Prominent GI oncologist Axel Grothey was forced out of Mayo Clinic for unethical sexual relationships with women he mentored
Three reprimands later, he retains leadership—and mentorship—positions
- Physician peer group tackles workplace conflict resolution
Physician Just Equity provides support for physicians who experience workplace harassment, discrimination, retaliation
- The Cancer Patients’ Bill of Rights: Helping cancer care find its way again