Appeals Court Overturns FDA Approval Of Generic Paclitaxel, A Setback For Ivax.
Henderson Heads HHS Preparedness Office; NCI Awards $22M Southern Cohort Study.
Detroit’s “Dr. Vee” Honored For 50 Years In Medicine.
In Setback For Generics, Court Overturns FDA.
Advisors Suggest Consortia For Lung Cancer Research.
Young Elected ACS President, Von eschenback Pres.-Elect.
- Prominent GI oncologist Axel Grothey was forced out of Mayo Clinic for unethical sexual relationships with women he mentored
Three reprimands later, he retains leadership—and mentorship—positions
- As Axel Grothey becomes an emblem of sexual misconduct in medicine, many warn that the problem is bigger than one man
- Precision oncology must evolve to address health disparities
- The ocean in which we float
Harassment in oncology is pervasive—just look at the data
- Dan Hayes witnessed cancer history, now he is documenting it in a podcast
- Amy Reed, physician and patient who “moved mountains” to end widespread use of power morcellation, dies at 44