Appeals Court Overturns FDA Approval Of Generic Paclitaxel, A Setback For Ivax.
Henderson Heads HHS Preparedness Office; NCI Awards $22M Southern Cohort Study.
Detroit’s “Dr. Vee” Honored For 50 Years In Medicine.
In Setback For Generics, Court Overturns FDA.
Advisors Suggest Consortia For Lung Cancer Research.
Young Elected ACS President, Von eschenback Pres.-Elect.
- UNC’s Jo Anne Earp, behavioral scientist and civil rights activist, dies at 79
- How Beth Carner went from six weeks left to live with stage 4 colon cancer to complete remission
- Roy Herbst: I hope Pragmatica-Lung will become the norm
- FDA, NCI align to simplify clinical research, producing a model “pragmatic” registration trial in NSCLC
- Nature Medicine paper confirms clinical utility of liquid biopsies in routine care for lung cancer
Cohort study finds significant OS benefit in NSCLC with targetable ctDNA alterations
- Prominent GI oncologist Axel Grothey was forced out of Mayo Clinic for unethical sexual relationships with women he mentored
Three reprimands later, he retains leadership—and mentorship—positions