NCI To Appoint Expert Group To Consider Standards For Outcomes Measurement.
Carroll Named Deputy Director At Huntsman; Pamer Leads Infectious Disease Service, MSKCC.
Oncology Nursing Society Names 15 To Advisory Panel.
IND-Exempt Trials May Need Special Review, HCFA Says.
NCI To Pilot Text Chat On CancerNet And CIS Sites.
Satcher Calls For Wider Use Of Smoking Prevention Efforts.
NIH Funds 11 New Grants In Women’s Health Research.
FDA Approval Of Two Generic Versions Of Taxol Likely To End BMS Exclusivity.
M.D. Anderson, SWOG To Use Web-Based Software To Expand Access To Trials.
Polymer Platinate Begins Testing In Phase I Trial.
Abbott To Supply Quest With Immunoassay Tests.
- Narjust Duma named associate director of the Cancer Care Equity Program at DFCI, Harvard Medical School
- Robert Stone: City of Hope aims to transform cancer care nationally through new models, partnerships
- Biden commits to creating “ARPA-H” research body in visit to Ohio State
- Amy Reed, physician and patient who “moved mountains” to end widespread use of power morcellation, dies at 44
- The Cancer Letter gets a new website
You may have noticed that things are looking different around here
- Abecma receives FDA approval for multiple myeloma