FDA’s Handling Of UFT Raises Questions About Agency’s Isolation, Grasp Of Science.
Reed To Leave NCI Next Year; Allegra Moves To Extramural Side; Ozer Heads Okla. Center.
Sandra Swain Is Acting Chief Of NCI’s Medicine Branch.
- Narjust Duma named associate director of the Cancer Care Equity Program at DFCI, Harvard Medical School
- Robert Stone: City of Hope aims to transform cancer care nationally through new models, partnerships
- Biden commits to creating “ARPA-H” research body in visit to Ohio State
- Amy Reed, physician and patient who “moved mountains” to end widespread use of power morcellation, dies at 44
- The Cancer Letter gets a new website
You may have noticed that things are looking different around here
- Abecma receives FDA approval for multiple myeloma