publication date: Feb. 14, 2020
To access this members-only content, please log in.
Institutional subscribers, please log in with your IP
If you're not a subscriber why not join today?
To gain access to the members only content click here
You will be given immediate access to premium content on the site.Click here to join.
The pace of innovation in oncology has made U.S. cancer researchers prime targets for foreign state-sponsored programs aimed at diverting intellectual property.
Thomas Sellers, former director of Moffitt Cancer Center, has filed a lawsuit against his former institution, claiming defamation and tortious interference with a business relationship.
The White House Feb. 10 released its FY21 budget proposal that, once again, includes drastic cuts to NIH and NCI.
- Jeff Boyd named chief scientific officer at Northwell Health
- Colleen McBride named associate director at Winship
- Zelia Correa named co-director of ocular oncology service at Sylvester and Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Karyn Aalami Goodman named associate director for clinical research at The Tisch Cancer Institute at Mount Sinai
- Lillian Siu receives TAT 2020 Honorary Award for cancer drug development
The Neuroendocrine Tumor Research Foundation provided $3.5 million in neuroendocrine tumor research grants to 12 projects to find more precise treatments for the cancer.
A program at Ohio State is trying to make use of cancer drugs that would otherwise go to waste.
- City of Hope Triplex vaccine reduces rate of CMV complications in transplant recipients by half
- Study: Radiation therapy for soft tissue sarcoma can be cut from five weeks to five days
- Keytruda meets PFS endpoint in TNBC study
- Xtandi demonstrates significant improvement in OS in nmCRPC
- Vape users show chemical changes in their genome linked to cancer
- FDA approves Pemfexy injection for lung cancer
- FDA grants Priority Review for BMS agent lisocabtagene maraleucel
- FDA grants Priority Review for Seattle Genetics agent tucatinib
- FDA grants Nanobiotix Fast Track designation for investigation of NBTXR3 in head and neck
- Myriad submits sPMA for myChoice CDx with Lynparza in first-line maintenance therapy in advanced ovarian cancer