publication date: May. 17, 2019
To access this members-only content, please log in.
Institutional subscribers, please log in with your IP
If you're not a subscriber why not join today?
To gain access to the members only content click here
You will be given immediate access to premium content on the site.Click here to join.
When NCI renewed the Comprehensive Cancer Center designation for Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, it also acknowledged that the institution’s catchment area now covers the entire state of New Jersey, having expanded from roughly three counties around its home location of New Brunswick.
The FDA Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee May 14 voted 8-3 against approval of quizartinib for the treatment of adults with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia which is FLT3- ITD positive, as detected by an FDA-approved test.
The Texas Senate May 10 passed a measure that would provide new funding for the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas.
Two weeks ago, HBO began screening a five-part series on Monday nights on the Chernobyl nuclear power facility (NPF) accident, which occurred more than 30 years ago on April 26, 1986.
- Hollings Cancer Center receives NCI-designation renewal
- Bold named physician-in-chief of UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Endowed gift establishes Dr. Cyrus Katzen Family Director at GW Cancer Center
- Borghaei, Clapper, Golemis, Wasik, Whetstine receive endowed chairs at Fox Chase
- UAMS Cancer Institute BMT program receives internationally recognized accreditation
- ACS CAN report shows short-term insurance coverage is inadequate, confusing and expensive for patients
- ACS sets goal to reduce overall cancer mortality 40% by 2035
- COA launches campaign to stop “PBM Abuses”
- Hungary joins International Agency for Research on Cancer
- ASCO announces top studies to be presented at 2019 annual meeting
- Tibsovo achieved primary endpoint in cholangiocarcinoma
- Earlier, more frequent removal of some pancreatic cysts may decrease cancer risk
- FDA approves Venclexta in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- FDA approves ramucirumab in hepatocellular carcinoma
- FDA approves Bavencio + Inlyta combination in renal cell carcinoma
- GE Healthcare and Indi Molecular partner on diagnostic tool for immunotherapy patients