February 24, 2023Feb 24, 2023
Conversation with The Cancer LetterFree
Over the past year, dozens of Ukraine’s female oncologists, who—unlike draft-age men—aren’t restricted from leaving the country, have been receiving training in Western countries, including the United States.
Research finds ECOG scores restrict patient access to trials, preventing trials from accurately representing real-world patients
- Receiving no answer from NIH, House investigators press for responses on Grothey, sexual misconduct
- How Beth Carner went from six weeks left to live with stage 4 colon cancer to complete remission
- Biotech companies, investors pour billions into mRNA vaccines as research ramps up in cancer and non-communicable diseases
- Biden requests $503M increase for NCI, new funds for the Moonshot, $1B for ARPA-H in FY24
- Does salpingectomy prevent ovarian cancer? Let’s prove it.
The SOROCk clinical trial, NRG CC008 (NCT04251052)
- Cancer centers establish DEI Network as NCI issues CCSG guidelines to enhance diversity in the oncology workforce