Drugs & Targets
- Betty Ford and the press conference that changed oncology
- Whither ARPA-H? What can Biden’s agency do that cancer centers can’t?
- Pazdur at FDA-ASCO workshop: Failure to optimize the dose is akin to building a house on quicksand
- Bipartisan misgivings: House appropriators chafe at Biden’s proposal to fund ARPA-H at the expense of NIH
- Robert Winn, Rebecca Miksad, Dana Rollison: We must use real-world data and lessons from COVID to improve care, equity in communities we serve
- FDA’s Lola Fashoyin-Aje: It’s time to increase racial diversity in trials—here’s a draft guidance for how this can be done