Drugs & Targets
- CTCA leaves Tulsa and Philadelphia; Tulsa move comes amid Blue Cross cost-cutting moves
- Prominent GI oncologist Axel Grothey was forced out of Mayo Clinic for unethical sexual relationships with women he mentored
Three reprimands later, he retains leadership—and mentorship—positions
- Did Vinay Prasad need to mention the Nazis to make a point on the U.S. pandemic response?
- Removing barriers to cancer care in underserved communities
- Optimize the dose: An optimal step forward for FDA
- Chernobyl: a 35 year follow up on long-term health effects