ACS Chief Medical Officer Brawley Urges Audit Of I-ELCAP Lung Screening Data.
Panel Recommends Against Pooling Results Of NLST, European Studies, And I-ELCAP. NIH Director Zerhouni To Step Down At End Of October; Six-Year Tenure Brought Many Changes To NIH.
- Narjust Duma named associate director of the Cancer Care Equity Program at DFCI, Harvard Medical School
- Robert Stone: City of Hope aims to transform cancer care nationally through new models, partnerships
- Biden commits to creating “ARPA-H” research body in visit to Ohio State
- Amy Reed, physician and patient who “moved mountains” to end widespread use of power morcellation, dies at 44
- The Cancer Letter gets a new website
You may have noticed that things are looking different around here
- Abecma receives FDA approval for multiple myeloma