J&J, Amgen Settle Lawsuit Over ESAs As FDA Prepares Another Label Change.
Harkin, Specter Propose A $5.2-Billion Supplement For NIH. Senate Report Says NIH Funding At “Crisis Point.”
The Lancet Corrects Henschke Letters.
Senate Authorizes $30 Million For Childhood Cancer Clinical Trials Research.
- Narjust Duma named associate director of the Cancer Care Equity Program at DFCI, Harvard Medical School
- Robert Stone: City of Hope aims to transform cancer care nationally through new models, partnerships
- Biden commits to creating “ARPA-H” research body in visit to Ohio State
- Amy Reed, physician and patient who “moved mountains” to end widespread use of power morcellation, dies at 44
- The Cancer Letter gets a new website
You may have noticed that things are looking different around here
- Abecma receives FDA approval for multiple myeloma