Von Eschenbach Candidacy for FDA Hampered By Three Republican Holds.
Acting Commissioner Tells Grassley He Supports “Academic Freedom” at The Agency, but “At A Proper Time.”
Also: Court Will Reconsider Ruling on Access To Experimental Drugs.
Judge Declines To Issue Injunction To Stop Amgen’s “Bundling.”
- Narjust Duma named associate director of the Cancer Care Equity Program at DFCI, Harvard Medical School
- Robert Stone: City of Hope aims to transform cancer care nationally through new models, partnerships
- Biden commits to creating “ARPA-H” research body in visit to Ohio State
- Amy Reed, physician and patient who “moved mountains” to end widespread use of power morcellation, dies at 44
- The Cancer Letter gets a new website
You may have noticed that things are looking different around here
- Abecma receives FDA approval for multiple myeloma