Scientists, advocates voice objections to von Eschenbach’s conflicts, 2015.
Cancer Leadership Council letter calls for permanent leadership of NCI and FDA.
Cancer center directors to develop blueprint for progress that’s “honest,” M.D. Anderson’s John Mendelsohn says.
Also Von Eschenbach role in industry program raises new concerns of conflict of interest.
- Narjust Duma named associate director of the Cancer Care Equity Program at DFCI, Harvard Medical School
- Robert Stone: City of Hope aims to transform cancer care nationally through new models, partnerships
- Biden commits to creating “ARPA-H” research body in visit to Ohio State
- Amy Reed, physician and patient who “moved mountains” to end widespread use of power morcellation, dies at 44
- The Cancer Letter gets a new website
You may have noticed that things are looking different around here
- Abecma receives FDA approval for multiple myeloma