European regulators plan more rigorous rules for accelerated approval in cancer.
Cancer Policy Board urges distinct care for cancer survivors.
MSKCC oncologist settles insider trading case with SEC.
Richard Pestell, of Georgetown University, to direct Kimmel Cancer Center at Thomas Jefferson University.
NCI funds biorepository for prostate cancer SPOREs.
Three researchers share Paul Marks Prize.
ASCO, NCCS form cancer quality alliance.
Bill Clinton, NBCC establish fund to honor former President’s late mother.
- Narjust Duma named associate director of the Cancer Care Equity Program at DFCI, Harvard Medical School
- Robert Stone: City of Hope aims to transform cancer care nationally through new models, partnerships
- Biden commits to creating “ARPA-H” research body in visit to Ohio State
- Amy Reed, physician and patient who “moved mountains” to end widespread use of power morcellation, dies at 44
- The Cancer Letter gets a new website
You may have noticed that things are looking different around here
- Abecma receives FDA approval for multiple myeloma