Normal Routines Dramatically Altered In Days Since Sept. 11 Terrorist Attacks.
With Fighter Planes Overhead, ODAC Kept Deliberating.
Amgen, Genzyme, Thoratec Mourn Loss Of Executives Killed In Plane Hijackings.
NCI “Much Stronger” Now, Rimer Says In Note To Staff.
- Franco Muggia, former head of CTEP and NYU cancer center, dies at 85
- Epic EHR data: Cancer screenings nosedive in 2021 despite easing of COVID restrictions
- Physician peer group tackles workplace conflict resolution
Physician Just Equity provides support for physicians who experience workplace harassment, discrimination, retaliation
- Carpten named chair of NCAB; Azad, Diaz, Friese, Heimberger, Weeraratna, Winkfield named NCAB members
- Prominent GI oncologist Axel Grothey was forced out of Mayo Clinic for unethical sexual relationships with women he mentored
Three reprimands later, he retains leadership—and mentorship—positions
- Karen Knudsen describes her vision for ACS