The Meeting Worth Lobbying For: A “PRG” For Disease-Specific Review; NCI Plans Six.
Dana-Farber Picks Rosenthal To Direct New Center For Integrated Therapies.
Weinstein Receives Award; LRFA Honors Vincent Devita.
New Office For Protection Of Research Subjects Formed.
Marijuana Ingredient Promotes Tumor Growth, Study Finds.
Cvitkovic Responds To Story On March ODAC Meeting.
- Narjust Duma named associate director of the Cancer Care Equity Program at DFCI, Harvard Medical School
- Robert Stone: City of Hope aims to transform cancer care nationally through new models, partnerships
- Biden commits to creating “ARPA-H” research body in visit to Ohio State
- Amy Reed, physician and patient who “moved mountains” to end widespread use of power morcellation, dies at 44
- The Cancer Letter gets a new website
You may have noticed that things are looking different around here
- Abecma receives FDA approval for multiple myeloma