publication date: Jul. 12, 2019
To access this members-only content, please log in.
Institutional subscribers, please log in with your IP
If you're not a subscriber why not join today?
To gain access to the members only content click here
You will be given immediate access to premium content on the site.Click here to join.
The relationship between The Wistar Institute Cancer Center and Christiana Care’s Helen F. Graham Cancer Center and Research Institute is unlike any other.
The Wistar Institute Cancer Center and Christiana Care Health System’s Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute started a formal collaboration a decade ago.
A coalition of 86 organizations is urging Congress to pass the Clinical Treatment Act, a bill introduced in January that would guarantee coverage of the routine care costs of clinical trial participation for Medicaid patients with a life-threatening condition.
- Emory Winship Cancer Institute awarded NCI lung cancer SPORE grant
- Sparano to receive William L. McGuire Memorial Lecture Award
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation launches two initiatives
- Darr named associate director of administration at UNC Lineberger
- ACCC partners with AstraZeneca, Merck to launch ovarian cancer initiative
- Wistar Institute receives $4.2M in philanthropic support
- Beachy receives 2019 Bladder Cancer Research Innovation award
- Thibodeau named COO of OncoCell MDx
- Recipients of the Presidential Early Career Award for scientists and engineers announced
- Friedman named chief scientific officer at ORIC Pharmaceuticals
I have devoted my career to improving care for people living with cancer. It wasn’t until my father was diagnosed with head and neck cancer that I realized just how complex navigating the cancer care experience can be—and how much I had to learn as a caregiver. To improve the lives of people living with cancer, we must focus on more than treatment and address care holistically.
Amarinthia Curtis has a community doctor’s perspective on the scientific questions the Tomosynthesis Mammographic Imaging Screening Trial seeks to address.
- Triplet-targeted therapy improves survival in colorectal cancer
- Trial demonstrates efficacy of flexible dose of regorafenib in colon cancer
- UCI team pioneers bone sparing cancer treatment targeting bone metastases
- FDA approves expanded indication for FoundationOneCDx as a companion diagnostic for Lynparza