publication date: Nov. 3, 2017
To access this members-only content, please log in.
Institutional subscribers, please log in with your IP
If you're not a subscriber why not join today?
To gain access to the members only content click here
You will be given immediate access to premium content on the site.Click here to join.
With a month to go before his Dec. 1 start date as president of MD Anderson Cancer Center, Peter Pisters reflected on the challenges that await him in Houston.
The Trump administration should consider NIH and the biomedical research enterprise as a component of the nation’s “defense” when making budgetary decisions, said Rep. Tom Cole (R-OK), chairman of the House Appropriations Subcommittee for Labor-HHS, Education, and Related Agencies.
- Kelly McMasters named editor of Annals of Surgical Oncology
- Focused Ultrasound Foundation receives transformative $10 million pledge
- Cancer imaging archive at UAMS bolstered by $8.3 million NCI grant
- Wistar, Man’s Best Friend Therapeutics collaborate on veterinary vaccine
- Bryant Gumbel named 2017 NFL Players Association Georgetown Lombardi Award Recipient
- Colon Cancer Alliance changes name to Colorectal Cancer Alliance
- FDA approves AstraZeneca’s Calquence for mantle cell lymphoma
- Consortium aims to accelerate preclinical cancer drug discovery
- The FY17 Defense Appropriations Act provides $10 million to the Department of Defense Kidney Cancer Research Program to support United States Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity