publication date: Sep. 24, 2010
In this issue:
• Cooperative Group Consolidation Unlikely To Save Money, NCI’s Doroshow Says.
• National Breast Cancer Coalition Sets Goal To End Breast Cancer By Jan. 1, 2020.
• FDA Delays Decision On Avastin Approval For Breast Cancer.
• MD Anderson Completes $500 Million Research Endowment.
• NIH Biennial Report Offers Research Portrait.
•Gulf Health Study Begun With $10 Million Each from NIH, BP.
To access this members-only content, please log in.
Institutional subscribers, please log in with your IP
If you're not a subscriber why not join today?
To gain access to the members only content click here
You will be given immediate access to premium content on the site.Click here to join.