Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. has agreed to pay $450 million to settle class action suits from shareholders and separate civil claims by the Securities and Exchange Commission. The settlements stem from Bristol’s practice of building up wholesalers’ inventories and diverting operating income to enhance dividends.
- Narjust Duma named associate director of the Cancer Care Equity Program at DFCI, Harvard Medical School
- Robert Stone: City of Hope aims to transform cancer care nationally through new models, partnerships
- Biden commits to creating “ARPA-H” research body in visit to Ohio State
- Amy Reed, physician and patient who “moved mountains” to end widespread use of power morcellation, dies at 44
- The Cancer Letter gets a new website
You may have noticed that things are looking different around here
- Abecma receives FDA approval for multiple myeloma