Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. has agreed to pay $450 million to settle class action suits from shareholders and separate civil claims by the Securities and Exchange Commission. The settlements stem from Bristol’s practice of building up wholesalers’ inventories and diverting operating income to enhance dividends.
- Betty Ford and the press conference that changed oncology
- Robert Winn, Rebecca Miksad, Dana Rollison: We must use real-world data and lessons from COVID to improve care, equity in communities we serve
- Bipartisan misgivings: House appropriators chafe at Biden’s proposal to fund ARPA-H at the expense of NIH
- Cancer is complex and dynamic—ergo, dose optimization calls for mathematical modeling
- Equity and action: Ida Spruill and Walter Lawrence
- Chernobyl: a 35 year follow up on long-term health effects