FDA seeks support for reorganization of cancer programs, but debate continues.
In a letter, ASCO reaffirms its views on oncology consolidation at FDA.
Also in this 8-page issue: NCI advisors approve $15-million set-aside for laboratory testing on “reduced harm” tobacco products.
Board approves continuation of partnerships between minority institutions and cancer centers for research, training, and outreach.
Duke recruits Judd Moul as chief of urology.
Foundation offers funds for mesothelioma research.
Other NCI funding opportunities listed.
- Narjust Duma named associate director of the Cancer Care Equity Program at DFCI, Harvard Medical School
- Robert Stone: City of Hope aims to transform cancer care nationally through new models, partnerships
- Biden commits to creating “ARPA-H” research body in visit to Ohio State
- Amy Reed, physician and patient who “moved mountains” to end widespread use of power morcellation, dies at 44
- The Cancer Letter gets a new website
You may have noticed that things are looking different around here
- Abecma receives FDA approval for multiple myeloma