Logging into The Cancer Letter through your institution’s network is quick and easy.
If your institution has an IP-verified subscription with The Cancer Letter, click IP Login on our navigation bar. You will be taken directly to the latest issue. There is no need to enter any other login information.
If you would like to be notified when new issues of The Cancer Letter are available, click Join our Mailing List and enter your contact information. Issues of The Cancer Letter are published every Friday.
If you have any trouble logging in, please contact email@example.com with the IP address returned to you in the error message. We will work fast to solve the problem.
If your institution does not have an IP-verified subscription, please contact your library administrator.
PROBLEMS LOGGING IN?
Cookies are small files that we create to store information temporarily on your computer.
You must have cookies enabled to access this site
- We do not look at or track any personal or confidential information about you.
Because the cookies we use identify subscribers to our system, if you are unable to sign in, you may have a cookie problem. You are not accepting cookies.
- Make sure that your browser’s preference are set to accept cookies. You are using a program on your computer that automatically deletes cookies.
- Two such programs for the Macintosh are ‘Cookie Cutter’ and ‘WebFree’. You will need to create an exception for this site.
- This confuses our cookies (they have expiration dates). Check to see that the date is set accurately. Your browser does not support cookies.
- You will need to upgrade it. You are accessing this site via a ‘proxy server’ that is deleting cookies automatically.
- You should contact your network administrator to determine whether your institution’s proxy server is the source of the trouble.
Specific Browser Information: