Drugs & Targets
In The Clinic
Conversations with The Cancer Letter
- Rogue drug maker first inflates the price of lomustine, then says No to Medicare coverage
- To combat health disparities in communities of color, City of Hope recruits its most diverse class for leadership training in 2021
- Prominent GI oncologist Axel Grothey was forced out of Mayo Clinic for unethical sexual relationships with women he mentored
Three reprimands later, he retains leadership—and mentorship—positions
- Should hospitals, cancer centers be ranked according to their health equity scorecards?
Winn, Knudsen, Mesa, Willman discuss the health equity measures introduced by U.S. News & World Report
- Racial minority patients underrepresented in 80% of hospitals, U.S. News “equity measures” find
- Oncology leaders recommend continuation of some pandemic-related changes to cancer clinical trials
The Cancer Letter is an independent weekly news publication and the leading source for information on the issues that shape oncology.